Inside Our March/April 2023 Issue
- Spring commissioning always sneaks up faster than we think, and if projects Below the Waterline are on your list, we’ve got an informative and inspiring issue!
- Read two in-depth articles on painting your boat’s bottom using different approaches and products in Anatomy of a Bottom Job and An Ocean-Friendly Paint .
- Go along on a test sail of the Southern Cross 28 , a small, handsome double-ender with offshore potential.
- Take a 600-mile trip on the Saint Lawrence that proves an enjoyable and enlightening test for a newly acquired Bayfield 25 .
- Ride the emotional roller coaster of the boatyard journey that only life on the hard can provide.
- Plus: Build your own hot water shower setup , create more usable access aboard , follow along on a bow thruster install , and a whole lot more…
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!