Posted by Allen Penticoff | Jan 15, 2023 | Boat Reviews , Monohull , Reviews
Charley Morgan and the Fiberglass Factory
Posted by Daniel Spurr | Jan 12, 2023 | Sailing , Sailor Profile
The Rigger’s Apprentice
Posted by Marty McOmber | Dec 23, 2022 | Projects , Rigging
Inside Our March/April 2023 Issue
- Spring commissioning always sneaks up faster than we think, and if projects Below the Waterline are on your list, we’ve got an informative and inspiring issue!
- Read two in-depth articles on painting your boat’s bottom using different approaches and products in Anatomy of a Bottom Job and An Ocean-Friendly Paint .
- Go along on a test sail of the Southern Cross 28 , a small, handsome double-ender with offshore potential.
- Take a 600-mile trip on the Saint Lawrence that proves an enjoyable and enlightening test for a newly acquired Bayfield 25 .
- Ride the emotional roller coaster of the boatyard journey that only life on the hard can provide.
- Plus: Build your own hot water shower setup , create more usable access aboard , follow along on a bow thruster install , and a whole lot more…
A Serial Sewing Project
sg飞艇官网开奖历史 Building a Jordan 现场直播开奖 Series Drogue 飞艇官方最新开奖 is an exercise in patience, but well worth the effort. As my...
The Lemonade Cruise, Part 1
by Tom Alley
When life gives long-held racing plans lemons, you make cruising lemonade. In late 2017, I decided...
by Webb Chiles
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Boat Insurance 101
Navigating turbulent insurance waters calls for planning, preparation, and patience. You’ve never...
by Joe Cloidt
A Solid CCA-Style Centerboard Racer/Cruiser John Geraci may not have known Pearson Yachts’...