Say Goodbye to White Hair! Leave It On Your Hair For 5 Minutes and You’ll Never See White Hair Again
White hair is usually the result of the body’s inability to produce melanin, which is an integral part of the hair follicles. This means that melanin is inhibited and hair begins to change color.
Many of us experience this to some extent, in a more mature age or even quite early.
The good news is that you can restore your hair and return it to your natural color.
Today we will introduce an effective natural method that returns the natural color of your hair.
Potato Peel and Oil For Hair.
Directions for use.
1. Take 5 to 6 medium potatoes and peel them.
2. Place the peels from the potato in a pot and pour two glasses of water into it.
3. Put the pot on heat and wait until it comes to a boil, then let the mixture simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Wait for it to cool down and pour into a large pot without the peels.
5. Store the water in a glass bottle and seal it hermetically.
6. You can add a few drops of essential oils such as rosemary or lavender oil for a better flavor.
7. Wash your hair as usual with shampoo and balm. Gray hair should be hydrated, because it is usually drier.
8. Use water from potato peels on your hair by massaging. Do not rinse hair.
9. The procedure should be repeated each day or 2-3 times a week for several months.
10. The results are not visible after the first treatments, so you will have to be patient.
Another useful drug, just follow the instructions below…….
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook & Google+, As You Might Help Someone In Need….
If You Want More Recipes And Tips, Subscribe to The Channel Now Here :
→ Our Google+ :
→ Our Facebook :
– More Health Tips Playlist Here :
– More Beauty Tips Playlist Here :
– More Wonderful Life Playlist Here :
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We are trying to provide a perfect, valid, specific, detailed information .we are not a licensed professional so make sure with your professional consultant in case you need.